New Bo Bunny Papers!!!

Flutter Butter & Little Boo Crew

I am SO in love with Bo Bunny papers lately. I just can't get enough of them. I think I have about 3-4 projects posted on my blog with their papers. I love the paterns, the fact that they're double sided and how they can be used for just about anything! I saw on my RSS feed this morning that Bo Bunny has a new line called Flutter Butter- It's so cute! I just want to run to my LSS and pick it up... except for the fact that they don't have it in stock- yet~ I think this is my favorite sheet- although I pretty much love them all! It's so hard to decide!!!

Now for those of you who have seen the "little monsters" album by Tami Sanders for Daisy Bucket- you'll follow my thought process on this one. Looking at this other new Bo Bunny line called "Little Boo Crew" paper- I'm picturing a "little monsters" type book, covered with felt and all and maybe even cut chipboard shaped... we'll see- but don't you agree- it'd be SO DARLING!

Oh- just one more thought for the day- Bo Bunny is having their first ever Design Team call! I'm on a design team at my LSS Scrap Happens and love it! It's so much fun designing things every month! You should give it a shot too! Entries are due by July 25th so get scrapping!








0 Responses