A much needed weekday break

Yesterday I played hookey from work... it was WONDERFUL!

When I got into work on Monday, a co-worker said "I thought you weren't going to be here Monday-Wednesday". That got me thinking... hmmm well I can't take the whole week off of work, but I could take 1 day off. I thought about it off and on and realized that I am pretty slow at work. (Slow as in, 0 emails in my in box-- weird). SO I checked with my new manager and he was all for it. Yesterday was so relaxing! Ace and I slept in, when we got up, I got him ready and took him to Montessori and then I went to have coffee with my good friend Bethany. It was so nice sitting in my morning 70 degree sun. After, I went home and started Scrapping! Fair entries are due at the end of August, but I wanted to get working on my projects. I've been working on this altered tin for about 2 weeks, so I got that finished. The picture is from my camera phone so it's not the best, but you get the idea.



Then I moved on to my 2-pg LO. I continued to use this Bo Bunny- Alyssa paper, which I just love. Made it more of a blue theme and created a "My Favorite Things" page. Only thing it's missing now is the pictures. As of right now, I would have to say that the "My Favorite Things" LO is going to win BEST OF SHOW at the fair! I won last year which was an amazing feeling since I've only been scrapping for about 2 years, and it was the first time I'd ever entered the fair. Well- once my LO is done, I'll post it here for your enjoyment. I'll even post my inspiration. I know everyone gets their inspiration from different places. Me- well I get my inspiration mostly from other peoples LO's. But I always try to give credit where credit is due... Enjoy your Thursday! (oops, was about to type Wednesday!- hahaha)
0 Responses