Here’s my first shot at vintage scrapping. I don’t know if it’s truly vintage style or not, but in my mind it is.

I think it’s the vintage ric rak and the pin hanging from the frame (thank you for both of those Dee!). Do you like my little piece of cork that I added? I do too! I found the flowers at Michael’s on fall clearance for 80% off, costing me a whopping 80 cents for both! The vinyl record was a steal also at 50 cents from the Goodwill. Dee made the tag (and I just permanently borrowed it) and she gave me the pin & dew drops also. I had the rub ons (on the tag) and so I think this little piece of art cost me a grand total of $1.30, not including all the permanently borrowed items or the wine bottle that I got the cork from. Great deal for me! Here’s where I first got the idea to scrap on vinyl http://michelehamilton.typepad.com/makeart/2009/10/sherry-rawks.html. Now go out, get yourself a record and start decorating!
0 Responses