Journaling made easy

I read over and over about how important it is to have your own handwriting on your scrapbook pages so that later generations can see your style. Honestly, I am not that fond of my penmanship. I would prefer to sit here at my keyboard and type my thoughts and rearrange my words until it's exactly the way I want it. Lucky for me, there is a way to do both! My dear friend Dee showed me this great website "Font Capture" that will create a font based on your handwriting! They make it so simple. You print out their form, write your letters in their boxes, scan and upload to their site. About 20 seconds later, you have your own font of your own writing! The best part... IT'S FREE!!! I know I've downloaded many of the CK fonts of other's writing... maybe someday someone will want to download mine. hmmm, or not. Either way, it's still a great way to get your penmanship on your scrap pages without having to throw away 50 journal tags after you misspell a word. Thanks Dee!
0 Responses