2 new projects

I got another cute magnet made tonight. Wasn't sure how much I liked it until I saw the actual picture I took. Weird I know, but hey- that's my process! Used "colorwash" on the grungeboard butterfly and stickles on the heart on the butterfly. I traced in white also the blue swirly designs on the paper to make them stand out a bit more.

Also altered this puzzle piece. Mystic Paper in Mesa, AZ had an altered puzzle piece swap recently. I didn't participate but wish I would have. I do have my own puzzle though. It's a 5 ft floor puzzle with 45 pieces. Probably way to many pieces to imagine doing myself, but maybe my friends and my followers - would like to alter one for me to add to my collection. I think at least for now, I'd like to alter each piece individually and then put it together to see how it looks with every piece being so different. I can only imagine what it'll look like. If I weren't so tired, I'd probably go do another piece. Well, for now- here's my 1st of 45 pieces of my puzzle. But let me know if you want to do a piece for me! Thanks! :)

1 Response
  1. Dee Says:

    I'm your follower!! Can I do one??!!! :)