Halloween Layouts!

For the Scrap Happens design team, I was given the My Minds Eye "Boo to you" collection. These papers are so cute. I had tons of ideas right out of the shoot. I started working on these last weekend, and got 2 done, and finished the other two on Friday night. I opted for 4- 1 page lo's . Sometimes you really don't want a 2 page lo. So here's what I've come up with. Hope it inspires you to scrap the past years Halloween pics, or better yet, prepare you for the upcoming holiday!
On both lo's with the bloack spiderweb, the spider is actually dangling on a piece of embroidery thread so he can move around.

The stars are glittered with stickles, the orange photo mats are raised on foam, and the little bottles are glue down, then foam mounted a 2nd set on top of them for more dimension.

0 Responses