Altered Rings

Here's a quick post for today. I bought these cute plain acrylic rings from a LSS. I had seen a finished one on Teresa Collins blog and of course I had to have one. Well... 3 months later, I've finally completed my ring! It went from this...

to this!

I created a template for the shape w/ plain paper. Then I used the template on actual scrapbook paper. I believe this one is Bo Bunny Alyssa. I just love that paper, and now I can wear it! Oh, I used Stampin Up's Crystal Effects all over the inside of the ring, then placed the paper down, and rubbed more of the CE over it. Let it dry, and you're good to go! (BTW- don't wash your hands with this ring on... the Crystal Effects will wear out and your paper will peel... trust me- I need to create a new ring now. So sad.)
0 Responses