Time to paint...

Well we've lived in our house for about 5 years now. Surprising how it doesn't feel like it. Well, once I start getting the "itch" to move, it pretty much means that no, we aren't moving, but that I need to freshen things up a bit. I've been thinking about this for a little bit now, and I decided that I need to paint my craft room, and I need to paint it blue. Blue is just so calming, and refreshing, and well- I think, no, I know, blue IS my favorite color! The only problem is that I have no idea what shade of blue I want! As with most rooms, the colors depend on the lighting and this room sure gets a lot of light. It's amazing how differently the color chips look at the store, compared to when you actually get them home!


I'm well on my way now to picking a shade for my hopefully sudo- new craft room! Hopefully it'll make me straighten up a bit so I can actually craft IN my craft room! Any shade suggestions? I think I'm leaning towards the 2nd horozontal one from the top, but then again, the very bottom left one is nice too... The paint chips have only been on the wall for about 5 minutes, while I'm typing so it'll be interesting to see what I finally decide on. I'll keep you posted! LMK if you think one looks better than another!

2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Have you chosen one? I need to come see the paint tiles! I like the one of the bottom left, but I also like the square one of the top right. Have you looked at the Behr website? They have some nice virtual software. You can choose colors and then the type of room and look at what the color would kind of look like. It was nice when we were choosing a color for my Mom's kitchen.


  2. Jenn Says:

    -- as a quick follow up-- I DID decide on a paint color. Interesting how the colors I picked first off were the first few eliminated once it got dark in the room. I bought the color "sky blue" I believe it's called. Got a small "trial" size for $3.95 at Lowes. Haven't opened the can yet to try it. I need to do that soon! Maybe this weekend. hmmmm