Boy am I busy!


Hey Fans- Please don't worry, I am still around! I've been so busy since Scrapbook Camp that I haven't even had time to post.
I know I mentioned before Scrap Camp that I would be making things with my new beloved bird paper, but unfortunately- it never came out of the box. It's amazing how much paper one can accumulate without even realizing! I did get tons of pages done and had a blast with my girl friends. SO... until I have time to upload my newest creations, I thought I'd at least give you a quick pic of what the scrap space looked like at camp this year. I am not in the picture, so don't strain yourself searching for me. Fall camp in the first weekend in Oct and I am really looking forward to it. It's in a new location this time but I'm sure I'll love it just as much.
0 Responses