Rubix Cube Anyone?

So I ran across this awesome blog post from Teresa Collins- Blessed. She was given this darling altered Rubix Cube. Once I saw it, I knew I had to make one- my own style though! I posted an ad at work asking for a used Rubix Cube, and I said that it didn’t even have to work! I took me a while to actually finish this cube but I’m really proud of my final product! The pictures from left to right are my son Ace (28 months old), my nieces Emma (4 1/2) and her sister Lexi (1 1/2), Ace and dad, then the top that just says life. I hope this inspires you to create art out of the unused toys around your house!

By the way- the paper line I used was Cosmo Cricket ‘Lil Man and yes it was the remaining left over scraps from my March Design Team projects. See- still putting the scraps to use!

0 Responses