My 1st publication submission!

Ok I FINALLY did it! I found this FAB website that shows me all the scrapbook submission, design team, and contest calls, and I decided that it was time to submit! Well. It's a start. And, it was a digital submission because it was already on my computer, but it's ok! I'm proud of myself! This is a digital layout I did back in June-09. The call was for layouts that use the color turquoise. I think I'm safe! Anyway, you probably want me to share my new favorite link with you, so here you go! Enjoy submitting your work and best of luck! Oh I suppose I should also say that I submitted to Canadian Scrapbooker (even though I'm an American). http://scrapbookcalls.typepad.com/
1 Response
  1. Sprytebyrd Says:

    Hi! Just found your blog during my daily "surf" and wanted to say HI! I'm in Kennewick, too and LOVE to craft - your blog is fun! :)
    Love this layout! Great color!
    Have fun!
    Dee